General terms and conditions for the Campaign and the Game
“Save Christmas with GiftCards”
“Campaign”: A campaign that the Organizer sets up for the Campaign Period among its customers under the following General Terms and Conditions.
”Organizer”: Organizer is the company iCard AD.
“Participant”: Participant is a client of the Organizer, who during the Campaign Period is a registered client from an EU or EEA Country and:
- • Has registered for iCard Digital Wallet and continues to have his user status on “Active”, meaning that the Participant has not requested the closing of their account or has been blocked for any reason.
- • Is not a member or shareholder or works under an employment relationship or on the basis of another contract with the Organizer or any Related Party within the meaning given in the LPOS, or is engaged in an activity related to the realization, provision and administration of the Campaign. In the event of such incompatibility with this requirement, the Promoter shall cease such person's participation until the incompatibility of the Participant is proven non - existent.
“iCard Digital Wallet“ (“iCard“) is a fintech mobile application for smart phones with Android or iOS for e-money account, instant issuing and loading of NFC mobile card for Android, virtual debit cards for online payments, virtual GiftCards and plastic cards with the logo of the card organizations, and money transfers, such as instant transfers to other users of the same application, SEPA credit transfer, SEPA Direct Debit, international transfers and other payment functionalities. The iCard app also provides real-time communications services (chat).
“Campaign Period” means the time frame, during which the Participants can participate in the Campaign in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTC + 2)
“Game Period” means the time frame, during which the Participants can participate in the Campaign in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions. (time zone UTC + 2)
“Prize”: This is one GoPro Hero7 Black camera which is to be awarded in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions.
The current General Terms and Conditions dictate the manner in which the Campaign is conducted and govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants.
The General Terms and Conditions are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and are published on the Organizer's website.
By participating in the Campaign the Participants are bound by the above mentioned Rules and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. CAMPAIGN ORGANIZER:
1.1. The Organizer of the campaign is iCard AD, registered in the Commercial Register, with UIC 175325806, registered and head office: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna 9009, Business Park Varna B1; e-mail: email@example.com; website: "www.icard.com.
2. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN:
2.1. Any person who meets the definition for a "Participant" and for whom there is no other legal restraints to participate, may take part in the Organizer’s Campaign.
3. CAMPAIGN PERIOD:
3.1. The period during which the Participant will benefit from the campaign starts at 00:00 AM on 18.12.2019 (EET) and will continue until 23:59 PM (EET) on 06.01.2020, inclusive. This is the last day and hour that are binding for the Organizer and where Participants can benefit from the campaign.
4. NATURE OF THE CAMPAIGN:
4.1. During the period 00:00 AM on 18.12.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 06.01.2020 inclusive, the Participants may fund their iCard Digital Wallet via a Stored Card, free of charge, regardless of how many funds take place or their amount. It is possible a fee to be due to the Stored Card Issuer in accordance with its Tariff.
5. NATURE OF THE GAME:
5.1. During the period 00:00 AM on 18.12.2019 until 23:59 PM, on the 06.01.2020 inclusive, the purchase of a virtual or plastic GiftCard gives a chance to win a prize – GoPro Hero7 Black camera.
5.2. Game mechanism:
- 5.2.1. In order to participate and to have a chance to win the prize, it is necessary to buy a virtual or plastic GiftCard. Тhe number of cards purchased increases the chance of winning the prize.
- 5.2.2. The Organizer is not responsible for any technical problems related to the maintenance of the site.
5.3. Description and receipt of the prize:
- 5.3.1. The winning Participant will be selected on 13.01.2020 in the presence of a committee.
- 5.3.2. The prize draw will be made randomly among the Participants who purchased GiftCards.
- 5.3.3. During the prize draw, 3 (three) reserve participants will also be drawn in order to replace the winning Participant in case he/she refuses the prize or does not claim it within the specified time.
5.4. Conditions for receiving a GoPro Hero7 Black camera from the prize-winning Participant:
- 5.4.1. The winning Participant can receive its prize after showing his/her ID document;
- 5.4.2. Replacement of the non-monetary prize with its cash value is not permitted.
- 5.4.3. The prize will be sent to the winning Participant via courier services. iCard AD will pay the delivery.
5.5. In case of refusal of the winning Participant to receive the prize, or/and when the necessary assistance is not provided within more than 5 (five) business days after contacting him/her by phone and/or email, the latter loses his/her right to receive the prize. In this case, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve Participant. Provided that within 5 working days iCard fails to contact the winning Participant due to reasons that are beyond the control of iCard, he/she loses his/her right to receive a GoPro Hero7 Black camera, and the prize will be distributed in accordance with 5.3.
6.1. The current General Terms and Conditions shall be made public and available throughout the Campaign Period on the Organizer's website at www.icard.com , and his social media accounts, where any interested person can get acquainted with them and ask questions.
6.2. By participating in this game, the Participant agrees that in the event of receiving the prize, his/her names, photo, video or audio material with the prize and other personal data could be made public and used in audio, print or video materials of the Organizer, for which no payment is due on the Organizer’s part.
7. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN:
7.1. Any Participant who fails to meet any of the requirements, expressed in the definition of “Participant”, shall lose the right to participate in this Campaign.
8. PERSONAL DATA:
9. TERMINATION OF THE CAMPAIGN AND THE GAME:
9.1. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign and/or the Game at any time, by declaring this in accordance with Section 6. Publicity, in the event of circumstances beyond his control which hinder the Campaign’s further performance and cannot be eliminated by the Organizer.
9.2. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Campaign and/or the Game at any time without notice to the Participants if he finds abuse or gross violation of the rules, in case of force majeure or for other objective reasons, including but not limited to material losses, an order of the competent state authorities for the suspension of the Campaign/the Game, and others. In the event of misuse, negligence, or violation of the Rules by a Participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify him.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS:
10.1. The Organizer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to amend and supplement the terms and conditions of this Campaign, and any changes shall be made public and available to all participants and users in accordance with Section 6. Publicity.
10.2. Any change in the terms of the Campaign Period shall be duly published on the official website of iCard AD www.icard.com and declared on his social media accounts.
10.3. For the cases not settled by the current General Terms and Conditions the provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply. Any dispute, contradiction or claim arising out of or relating to the performance, interpretation, application or termination of the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the parties through mutual concessions. If the parties fail to settle their relations out of court, the relevant Bulgarian court is competent to resolve the dispute, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.